Please enter banners and links.
ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Sleeves feature dual layer mittens have a smooth silk outer layer that prevents skin damage due to excessive scratching and rubbing. The sleeve fabric is made of a bamboo blended fabric that gives just enough stretch for the everyday tug & pull usage. When the mittens are flipped closed, the inner layer of 100% cotton prevents fingers from scratching, while the outer layer of silk glides over the skin reducing skin damage. From eczema to chronic scratching, your child’s skin has a chance to heal without the interference of little fingers scratching and damaging their skin. ScratchMeNots can be used as eczema mittens or to prevent hair pulling, thumb-sucking and more. They can also be used alongside any necessary medications or creams. “This product is pure genius and absolutely wonderful!! ….This has been a life saver and a miracle! My little one would claw and hurt her face because her itching was so bad. With your product, her face has healed. She can no longer hurt herself, but she can still comfort herself when she itches. Thank you…thank you…thank you…” – Vivian No matter when scratching begins, ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Sleeves can help end it by flipping the mittens to the closed position. Children are able to use their hands for activities with the mittens closed. Open them to continue with hands-free time when the scratching has ended.
- VERSATILE – Perfect for: Itchy Skin, Thumbsuckers, Nail Biting, Hair Pulling, Children with Food Allergies, Trichotillomania, and more. Order Now.
- SOOTHING RELIEF – Perfect skin protectant for your child’s Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis) relief, providing a soft surrounding layer for their little fingers. Works great alongside your favorite moisturizers for Sensitive skin.
- PROVEN – Top Dermatologist approved flip mitten sleeve; Order your color and size today!
- QUALITY – Made with Organic Cotton, Organic Bamboo, and Silk, ensuring only the best materials are used.
- SIZE VARIETY – We have sizes for Newborn baby, toddlers, all the way up to 6 years; Great idea for newborn baby gifts, and for children that easily pull off traditional baby mittens. Add to Cart.