Please enter banners and links.
Spoil your baby with our selection of baby scratch mitten designs, exclusive to Spoilt Rotten. These scratch mittens are designed and developed by Spoilt Rotten – from the screen printed designs to the inside stitch of the mittens to ensure excellent quality and long lasting durability. With print on each mitten, the screen printed text will not wash or rub off and will last for years. They will fade naturally over time to give it a beautiful retro vintage look.
Our baby mittens are made from a high quality 100% organic cotton and abide by The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and The Soil Association
Why do we choose Organic Cotton at Spoilt Rotten?
Did you know that traditional Cotton is the second most pesticide-laden crop in the world? Five of the top nine pesticides used on cotton in the U.S. (cyanide, dicofol, naled, propargite and trifluralin) are well known as dangerous chemicals.
Organic Cotton on the other hand is grown in certified pesticide-free and hericide-free soil using organic farming methods, covered in the Global Organic Textiles Standard. A babies skin is 5 times thinner than our own, allowing toxins to penetrate much more easily. With organic cotton you can be sure that during production no harmful chemicals were used which also makes it less likely to trigger allergies.
Organic Cotton is also softer, for your babies skin, as the fibres have not been damaged by the chemicals. The print on the front is also non-harmful and no chemicals are used. They are all individually printed to order so you can be sure of a high quality standard.
- His outfit won’t be complete without these boxing glove mittens designed by Spoilt Rotten. Made from the softest Organic Cotton.
- 100% thick Organic Cotton made under The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and The Soil Association’s high standards. Please see our description below about our fabric.
- Certified Organic Cotton – One Size Scratch Mittens, designed and created by Spoilt Rotten from stitch to design, to ensure maximum comfort.
- Printed with non-toxic screen print that uses no chemicals and does not damage the cotton fibres to ensure a soft feel on your babies skin and with a funky design.
- Spoil your baby with our extensive range of baby clothing from Spoilt Rotten within the Amazon catalogue and Amazon exclusive promotions below.