Please enter banners and links.
At Goumikids, we know that there are many special precautions that need to be taken if your baby is born prematurely. That is why we have designed Preemie Mitts with those very needs in mind. Our Preemie Mittens are specifically designed with the needs of your preemie in mind. In a study conducted by the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center’s NICU, our preemie mitts substantially diminished the occurrence of unplanned extubation so significantly that using Goumikid’s Preemie Mitts is now part of the hospital’s standard protocol when caring for premature infants. With natural fibers, these mittens are non-toxic and antimicrobial for a soft, snug fit in breathable fabric that will stay on your baby’s hands. By using both Velcro and elastic these mittens stay securely in place while keeping fingers warm throughout the winter due to the breathable material used to make all our products. According to the latest research in child development, your baby’s eyes aren’t mature enough to process a wide variety of colors and do best with patterns that are high in contrast. Our high contrast patterns are simple enough for your baby to see and process for an amazing exercise in visual stimulation. Give this bouncing baby bootie as a gift for expecting mothers and fathers at baby showers, announcement parties, and welcome home presents that both parents and baby will love. At Goumikids we believe that healthy development of our children goes tandem with the healthy development of our planet. And with these values in mind, we bring you and your baby the best organic, antimicrobial fabric, which will keep your infant cozy as well as visually stimulated. Goumikids is dedicated to improving the lives of families around the world by donating 10% of all proceeds, and 100% of proceeds from Goumigiving, go directly to support efforts around the globe.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: 1 pair of Preemie Mitts, made from 70% bamboo-derived viscose and 30% organic cotton, designed with special two-part closure system to keep mittens on with adjustable Velcro to fit premature infants weighing 3-6 pounds (1.3-2.5 kilograms)
- PREEMIE MITTS: Protect your baby with our luxuriously soft mitts, specially designed for the small hands of your preemie to stay on no matter what to prevent unplanned extubation, scratching, rubbing, or sucking fingers which can spread germs and cause irritation
- CLINICALLY TESTED: Our Preemie Mitts are specifically designed for the special needs of preemie babies and have been clinically tested to reduce the occurrence of unplanned extubation, a common yet dangerous problem for premature babies
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: Our organic cotton lasts longer than conventionally produced fibers due to minimal exposure to unnatural treatments, resulting in longer lasting, antimicrobial and toxin free clothing that keeps babies safe from germs
- INNOVATION THAT GIVES BACK: Our Preemie Mitts are made from 70% bamboo-derived viscose and 30% organic cotton for soft, antimicrobial fabric providing protection for your newborn, designed by a caring company with a mission to give back by developing innovative products that improve the lives of parents and babies everywhere with a simple motto; smart product, smart parents, smart baby