Please enter banners and links.
Why your baby needs a drool bib?
In general, baby will go through five stages of teething. And drooling is inevitable. From 3 to 4 months of age, you may see your baby start drooling more often than normal.
Teething stimulates drooling, which may be worse with some babies than others. If your baby is a heavy drooler, our baby drool bibs will keep your baby dry even with lots of drool and dribble.
Soft and absorben cotton – Made of 100% cotton for super absorbency (no plastic lining). Are soft and comfortable to wear. 100% baby safe.
One Size Fits All – 2 adjustable snaps can make the bibs small or big, very suitable for infants to toddlers.
Keep baby clothes and skin dry longer – help protect against drool rash and reflux. Great for droolers,burping and teething babies.
The ability to fold up – Will not take up a large portion in your diaper bag when going out. Multi-use – Can be a substitute for a baby scarf, burp rags and burp cloths.
Cute and adorable prints – Look cool and fashionable unlike a regular bib. Cute and stylish patterns.
4Pcs Baby Drool Bibs
- Super absorbenct cotton drool Bib – Our bandana bibs are made with 100% ultra-soft organic cotton on the front, and a soft fleecy backing.
- Our Baby bibs will keep drooling and teething babies warm and dry from all dribble and spit ups, protecting them and their cute little outfits. No more wet clothes!
- Adjustable nickel-free snaps -The Baby bandana bib has two durable snaps to prevent the bib from falling off and ensure no hair or clothing can be caught. Size:33cm(L)*30cm(W)
- Our bandana bibs feature our own custom and unique designs that are trendy and fashion-forward. They’re versatile and are the perfect finishing touch for any outfit.
- Modern set of 4 trendy unisex bibs. Neutral patterns look great on both boys and girls. Ultra comfortable design with baby in mind.